Joseph G. NASRALLAH
Joseph Nasrallah brings extensive experience in domestic and cross-border transactions and has earned a reputation for his innovative thinking. He is widely recognized for his business-oriented and strategic approach when advising clients on day-to-day and complex corporate, financial, and trade activities in the Middle East and Africa.
His practice specializes in various aspects of local and foreign investment frameworks, with a particular focus on private equity transactions across countries such as Lebanon, Iraq, Kuwait, UAE, Egypt, Kenya, Malawi, Ghana, Rwanda, India, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mozambique, Uganda, and others.
Joseph has worked with leading Lebanese law firms, specializing in corporate, commercial, mergers & acquisitions, and banking & finance law. He has also held the position of the head legal department for two major multinational companies with a strong presence in the Middle East and Africa, providing valuable insights and expertise.
• LL.M. in International Business Law, University of Montreal, Canada - 2004.
• Bachelor’s degree in Private Law, Saint Joseph University, Beirut, Lebanon - 2002.
• Bachelor’s degree in Public Law, Saint Joseph University, Beirut, Lebanon - 2002.
• Member of the Beirut Bar Association.
• Arabic, English and French.
• International Transactions & Cross-Border Investments
• Mergers & Acquisitions
• Private Equity
• Corporate Structures
• Compliance & Regulatory Law
• Aviation & Airport Services
• Distribution & Franchise Law
• Entertainment & Media
• Family Corporate Governance
• Construction & Real Estate Investments
• Litigation & Arbitration