The visit or use of this Site shall be considered as an acknowledgement and express consent to our personal data collection, use, storage and sharing practices as set forth hereunder.
Data Collection – When, How, and What
We may collect data about you in a variety of ways and through several sources, depending on the context, as follows:
- We may collect personal data about you, either directly through your use of our Site, or completion and submission of forms provided therein or otherwise by contacting us via our Site, or passively through browser cookies and similar online tracking technologies.
Provision of Services and Off-The Web Contact
- We may collect personal data during the course of an engagement or when interest is being directed towards an engagement with our Firm.
The key types of personal information we may gather through interactions with our Site are exhaustively listed below:
- Contact Details: name, surname, email, address, zip code, phone and mobile numbers;
- Personal Identifying Information: passport number, ID documents, drivers’ license;
- Financial Information: bank account number, billing address;
- Communication Data: content and coordinates of messages or emails sent through our Site portal;
- Commercial Information: investments, properties, business opportunities records;
- Professional Information: education, job history, salary;
- Geolocation Data;
- Audio and Visual: recorded or captured within our offices; and
- Internet Activity: generally, no personally-identifying information such as IP address, domain name, type of web browser, browsing history, usage statistics.
How We Use Personal Data
NSP Legal may use the personal data it collects for the following purposes:
- Transactional Purposes: to furnish and facilitate provision of our legal services, to respond to queries, to inform clients on pending matters, and to perform such other professional dealings;
- Site Maintenance and Improvement: to improve our Site and its features and to allow us to undertake internal administrative functions or operational processes;
- Marketing Purposes and Outreach Endeavors: to promote our services, to send out relevant law articles and legal updates, to provide you with personalized marketing communications, to gather testimonials;
- Analytical Purposes: to help us identify internet activity to calculate visit and usage statistics, geolocation data and our Site statistics; and
- Compliance with Laws: to comply with any legal, regulatory, or administrative regulations.
NSP Legal does not sell or grant any part of your personal data without your express consent.
How Do We Protect Personal Data
As we strive to help safeguard your personal data, NSP Legal uses industry standard physical, technical and administrative controls to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data.
However, despite our reasonable efforts, we cannot guarantee that security measures we take are impenetrable and no data transmission practice is totally guaranteed against any leaks.
How Long Do We Keep Personal Data
We retain for the least amount of time necessary, the personal data that NSP Legal needs to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. During the retention phase, NSP Legal strives to use all reasonable measures to prevent any loss or destruction of, or unauthorized access to personal data it has stored.
With Whom We Share Personal Data
- Our Related Entities and Branch Offices
- Our Service Providers: accountants, tax consultants, auditors, IT providers, local legal counsel, courier, and administrative staff.
We may also share your personal data for compliance with any applicable laws and regulations, or court orders and public authorities’ inquiries.
The Rights You Have
- Right of Rectification: you may inform us of any inaccuracy found in your personal data
- Right of Deletion: you may request erasure of your personal data as long as the foregoing does not hinder provision and delivery of our services or otherwise contravenes to any legal obligation currently underway
How to Contact Us
Last updated March 2020